27. Baldness – combine Virgin Coconut oil with rosemary, thyme, lavender, cedarwood, jojoba oil, castor oil and a little cayenne pepper, applying it 3 times daily or before going to sleep and massage in.
28. Bruises – when applied on the affected area, Virgin Coconut oil will enhance healing.
29. Dandruff – Virgin Coconut oil helps soak into the scalp and moisture dry skin, relieving the symptoms of dandruff.
30. Facial Wash/Soap – when washing your face, use a mixture of Virgin Coconut oil, olive oil and castor oil, rub it on wet, leave it for 2 minutes and rinse off.
31. Hair De-frizzer – Massage through frizzy hair and comb gently from the scalp to the ends.
32. Acne Fix – use a pea-sized amount underneath your makeup to help reduce oil gland stimulation.
33. Sunscreen – even though it is not high, Virgin Coconut oil has an SPF of 4 and can be used as a mild sunscreen without the heavy feeling. Use in mild light conditions only.
34. Wrinkle Reducer – massage Virgin Coconut oil into wrinkled skin to strengthen connective tissues and bring back a more youthful look.
35. Nose Bleeds – Virgin Coconut oil is able to prevent nose bleeds caused by weather sensitivity. Simply rub the oil in around the nostrils to strengthen and protect the capillaries.
Come in store and visit our friendly staff who can show you the variety of products that contain Virgin Coconut Oil. Next week, we will be exploring other essential oils and amazing natural ingredients that assist the body to release toxins and promote great health and well-being.