17. Healing – use a thin layer to help protect wounds from outside dust and bacteria.
18. Pre-shave balm – use it before shaving to prepare the skin before the damage caused by shaving.
19. Skin Conditions – Virgin Coconut oil helps to relieve skin issues like eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis. Use under medical advice.
20. Stretch Marks – soak or massage into the skin to nourish damaged skin.
21. Swimmer’s Ear – make a mixture of garlic and coconut oil and put a few drops in the ear for 10 minutes, repeat 2-3 times a day.
22. Bones & Teeth – Virgin Coconut oil aids in the absorption of calcium and magnesium which leads to better development of teeth and bones.
23. Insulin Support – it improves utilisation of blood glucose and insulin secretion, good for diabetics and non-diabetics alike.
24. Fitness – it stimulates metabolism, improving the function of the thyroid, escalating energy levels, decreasing unwanted fat and increasing muscle.
25. Digestion – aid in controlling parasites and fungi caused by indigestion and other issues related to digestion like irritable bowl syndrome. It also improves the absorption of vitamins, minerals and amino acids.